Sunday, August 5, 2012

I would love to hear your impressions of Spirit or Orb Photography? This I have experienced for about 5 years where I will get usually luminous balls of light in digital photos, especially in nature. They seem to respond to Heart based feelings. It is wonderful but I wonder how I could enhance this gift to it's full potential? How can I co-operate better with the Beings and what is their intention or desires?

I would love to hear your impressions of Spirit or Orb Photography? This I have experienced for about 5 years where I will get usually luminous balls of light in digital photos, especially in nature. They seem to respond to Heart based feelings. It is wonderful but I wonder how I could enhance this gift to it's full potential? How can I co-operate better with the Beings and what is their intention or desires?


10:32 PM - I believe that there is energy around you all the time, I think people around you emit energy, and people that have passed away..and in my experience, I find that their is a universal energy and when I focus or when I mediate, that universal energy is what I am tapping into.  I believe everything that is living, or ever has lived, all roots back to that universal energy.  As far as the orbs that she is seeing, I it the energy of those souls that she is capturing on film.  They could be trying to communicate with her, protect her, or guide her, or just help enhance her intuition, or her gut feeling.  To enhance it, I would say meditate, close your eyes, clear you mind of all your thoughts of all the things that race through your mind during the day.  And then after your able to clear your mind, pay very strong attention to your senses, like what you hear, what you smell, what you taste, and how your body feels and reacts.  And those senses will clue you in to the answers that you are seeking.  But when you are doing that, you are also increasing your energy, and that serves almost like a magnet to the spirits around you, and it will strengthen what you have and possible increase the number that you have.  Their intention is to guide you, make you stronger, and they want you to evolve and learn, and ultimately they want you to develop spiritually to help you reach your maximum growth.  And if you listen to them, I think you are going to find yourself evolving and feel a lot more at one with yourself and nature too.


Q-Is she is seeing always spirits, or light / camera reflection or refraction/
A-I think with any photography like that, um based on my own personal experiences, you will get some of that being reflection or whatever, depending on your angles and the light.  But I most definitely believe she is getting spiritual activity, because they are around us all day every day.
Q-What makes you think the questioner is a female?
A-I do not know, I guess I envisioned a woman doing photography, I had already played that out in my mind.
Q-If you are so good, describe her
A-Mmm I hate it when you do this, I am kinda getting the bohemian feel, I see a necklace possibly with a black rope string holding an emblem up on her chest.  I see um, some big rings on her fingers, and to be honest I pictured Phoebe off of friends, maybe she looks like her or has been told that.
Q-I am going to post some pictures you may not be aware of to this entry, that has orbs, that I personally lend to camera lens flare etc.  I am curious if these are similar to her experiences.
This is an image my husband took when doing floors in my old home.  We do not know if they are orbs, or reflections from the flash.  I discounted them originally, but now I am curios.
I am curious if you orbs in nature? and without the camera flash turned on.  All my orb pictures are flash based pictures. Here is another one of my new home basement being finished, I will say I get goose bumps after my husband showed me them.  If you have nature photos without flash or bright sunlight in them, I would be curious to view them.
10:59 PM.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have always used the flash I never considered turning it off to be honest.. So I shall try that. Usually the best results I get are at night with no other sources of light around such as street lights (camping is great for it). But the most amazing photos I got was in the rainforest during daylight (but fairly dark under the trees). I got a red glow in the water & ghosly figure that day too. Some of these ones and others are solid, as in not transparent.

I am female, I do wear necklaces often with a black band and various pendants. I would say I have bohemian style also, sort of relaxed, tropical hippy lol. I laughed at the Phoebe comparison.. I'd say that maybe I relate to her personality.. I just looked at some pics of her & actually I have to say, yes there is a comparison to facial features! If you'd like to see some of my photos I'd be very happy to share on the blog or personally, ah I just don't know how to get them to you. I might get a flicker photo account.. Thank you for this reading!

Anonymous said...

Oh I would add that I have practiced taking photos in dusty locations, smoke, rain, etc just to compare results, but some orbs I get are blue, purple, pink, green, some are in movement with like a comet tail, some are like fairies with legs. Some have intricate patterns in them. I do games by asking them not to show up in 1 photo, then asking for a full show the next shot to compare. I also send out light to certain trees then see if I can get an orb in the tree.. Another interesting point is scientists really like orb photos where the orb is poking out from behind something, as this negates the dust or pollen theory. I've got at leat 2 of these, 1 it's behind a playground pole & another behind leaves in the forest! Just fascinates me! I rarely get em indoors but I have at music concerts, on a buddhist altar & next to photo of my deceased grandparents when asking if they there.. Also I've got a blue & green orb out of the sun one day when photographing a bird. I took another 50 photos of the sun in various angles that day but could not get anything similar to repeat! They also love rain storms. Obviously some will say oh it's raindrops, but you can get incredible stuff in the sky on these nights, like there's more power in the atmosphere :)

If you are still curious, there's an excellent group on Facebook called 'Heaven on Earth' of some of the most fantastic spirit photography I've seen. A fellow called Larry White Buffalo gets some beauties too. His website:
http://www.benevolentspirits.com/