Sunday, August 12, 2012

What secrets or knowledge does the Sphinx in Egypt guard? Thanks

What secrets or knowledge does the Sphinx in Egypt guard? Thanks

4:09 PM - As soon as I hear sphinx I think of astronomy, because I just had that class, then that immediately makes me think of a constellation in the sky.  I do not know if the constellation is called the sphinx or take on that shape but that is what I think of..My impression is they are almost paying some kind of homage to some kind of space being that is possibly from that constellation, because I feel like someone in that area in the sky is who guided the ancient Egyptians on how to build the pyramids...I am also feeling like I am zoning in on the eyes,  like they are pointing towards something significant.  And if you want to ask me any questions you can because I kind of fell that that is story of why it is there and what it represents.  Also, from earlier, it was the Kings that put the sphinx there not the aliens, the kings put the sphinx there to pay respect to the aliens.
Q-What is the sphinx looking at?
A-The story that just played out in my mind went like this, The aliens from that constellation, gave a few select people the engineering know how of how to construct this pyramid.  There was a huge manual labor force, but they were not in on the intricate details.  And when they put the sphinx there it was almost like the sphinx was looking out to the general people of society, and they were like an intimidation factor that they were guarding knowledge either within the pyramid or about the pyramid but they were not, ----misc conversation not transcribed -  It all came to like a story, like a big impression in my mind.  The moral of the story, the aliens that brought the information to us knew that only a few could handle that advanced technology and know how, and when it was passed to those few people in the know, those people, meaning the Egyptians, erected the sphinx not only symbolic of the constellation the aliens were from, but secondly, it was a symbol of the scared knowledge that only a few possess but not everyone could handle.  - More un-transcribed conversation--
Q-When sphinx erected?
A-I got 12 30 so I think it is 1230 BC.
Q-The sphinx has a significantly smaller head in proportion to its body, some believe the original was carved away and the smaller head is what was remaining.  Is this true.
A-I see people look trying to repair it, so it looks like the smaller head is due to fix it.  I think originally it was proportionate.
Q-Another mystery is whether the sphinx was in water, or a water way.  Can you see water associated with it?
A-I can actually see it, i do not know if this makes sense but like it was floating on a raft, which leads me to believe it was not carved at the same place where it sits.
Q-Who was it carved by?

A-I am seeing a picture of India pop up on the map.
Q-Do you think it was transported from India?
A-If I am interpreting what I am seeing correctly yes.
Q-Edgar Cayce once predicted that the true ancient knowledge of humanities true history was contained in a library that may have been hidden beneath the Sphinx's paw.  His time frame has come and passed.  Some believe it was found and suppressed, others there was nothing to be found.  What do you get?
A-I see it as a scroll of some kind, but I feel like it is somehow inside the sphinx, I really do not know how big this thing is I have never really researched it.
Q-Would you like to see a picture of it.
A-Yes...(Showed her a picture of sphinx and proportion) -....Ok then the thing I saw in India and on the water was not it.  I saw some black cat type thing.
Q-So after a picture, do you get anything more clearly.
A-I feel like it's eyes, are looking at the constellation in the sky.
Q-Which constellation?
A-The one that the aliens are from.
Q-Is there any ancient human history hidden?
A-Yes and I think that the secrets of the pyramid are quite probably on this scroll.
Q-Can you describe the scroll and it's current location?
A-It looks like a golden tube and on the inside it looks like it is written on some kind of cloth.  But this golden tube has some kind of an air tight seal on it.
Q-What language is it written in?
A-I do not know what language, but it kind of looks like different variations of tally marks.
Q-Where is this golden tube located present time or past time?
A-I do not really know.
Q-Has any living person today seen it?
A-No
Q-Is it still sealed in it's air tight tube?
A-Yes that is how I am seeing it,  I am seeing it in tact.
Q-Does anyone today posses this tube?
A-No
Q-Will we find in our lifetimes?
A-The only image that I see is it being intact, I do not see it being disrupted.
Q-Is there anything else
A-No
Q-How did you feel about this reading?
A-I do not feel like I did very good.  I do not feel I connected that good with it. 
4:46 PM Link to Audio

No comments: