Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Hello, I have sent in 2 requests, The first was anything about ALASKA, good or bad and the 2nd was for more information on myself and my future. My name is Tammy in Anchorage, AK, 10/25/68. This is more related to the 2nd one which I can't find and more has happend since then. Anyways, my boyfrined saw a ghost, you heard me right .... the ghost was behind me as I sat at the computer reading/working and he was cooking dinner. It freaked him out tremendously. He said " she" was just looking over my shoulder and then disappeared when he made the discovery. Is there anything I should know about who is around me? I don't feel threatend at all but weird things have happended and I am really curious. Still interested in my future as well.... Thank you so much, I love to follow your readings. October 7, 2012 2:48 AM

Tammy- If you could send your personal requests to my email I would appreciate it.  Directions are on my Focus Request tab.  I have been doing personal readings that way to keep personal information confidential.  Thanks so much and I look forward to your email.


No comments: