Thursday, October 24, 2013

Can you tell me about information regarding "God", an individual's soul, and how it is all connected? What exactly is God? What is the soul, and what does it signify?

2:08 PM And today I thought I would do a short question session on the above question...

A.  The first thing I get is that when people focus on "God" it means different things to different people.  I actually envision a white hot and golden light in the shape of a ball.  It also [referring to the ball] has movement around it as if it was spinning.  I also see what looks like specks of light floating into and out of this bright ball of energy.  The sight is so overwhelming I can't help but stare at it, but at the same time I want to look  away because it makes my heart race and makes me keep wanting to take deep breaths like how a person feels during an anxiety attack....

The next thing I get is that all living things whether they are plants, animals or humans, all contain a soul.  [or piece of this white light]


Q.  I ask myself, What exactly is our soul? 
A.  The image I get is as follows:  I see one of the specks of light leave the main "ball of energy."  That speck of light goes to the donor (could be plants, animals or a human).  i see this speck of light reside in the person's chest..  After the speck of light is implanted, I see each chakra light up.. it starts at red, then goes orange, yellow, green, blue, purple and ends with white on their crown.  Then after the chakras light up, it looks like some kind of electric jolt in their brain..and as I say this I see Frankenstein come alive.  This jolt seems to activate the brain in or of the living thing...[this sparks the onset of life]

Q.  Do the souls connect us as one?
A.  They do connect as one.  The "specks of white light" that are within us all allow us to connect psychically or rather spiritually with one another.  The challenge is to learn how to open up and accept that as communication.  Most people have some kind of experience in their life that is what I would call unusual whether it is thinking of someone and they call, having a dream come true, feeling deja vu, saying something someone else is thinking... but most people rationalize that away as coincidence  but really I am being shown in my mind through the above examples that it is more than coincidence, it proof we are all connected.  

Another example I am being shown is that most people have an inner voice, or guide or conscience.. This inner self is a guide of a spiritual sense.  When something is troubling and you seek guidance  many times times you will get the answer because you are putting the intent to the collective conscience or "ball of energy" that we are all apart of.  I get that many times when you ponder things in your mind, you get answers from or for your "greater good."

Q.  Why don't we always get the answers we seek?
A.  I get because some things you aren't suppose to know in order to fulfill your life's purpose and keep you on your path.  The the lotto [for example] pops up- Lotto numbers are hard to predict.  If they were easy, there would be way more many winners.  Certain life journeys don't want you to have the easy way out; therefore, you have to work and make decisions accordingly   It really depends on the situation you are in as to how much spiritual or collective guidance  or even what kind of signs you will receive.  

Q. If there is a "God" (could be called God, Buddha  etc) or Collective Light / Consciousness, why is there so much good and bad?  Why aren't things all good?

A.  The first thing I see a yin yang sign.  The good and bad provide some kind of balance.  Good and and or bad can't be measured without each other.  If everything was good, you would have no concept of what good really was.  Then I hear a quote from a friend that always says "The sweet isn't so sweet without the sour."

Then I get that souls sent here on earth to experience different forms of life.  Some do good and do wonderful things, while others are quite the opposite.  I see also that the people here doing horrible things (like stealing or manipulating) don't even realize that they are perceived as bad.  Good and bad is a judgement that we determine based on society rules or morals, but not all people see this behavior within themselves.  

The next I realize is that we all do things that we don't view as wonderful, whether it is being frustrated, having a bad day, maybe anger waiting in line, etc.. but as a person you try to do things to outweigh the bad.  Like be generous  or donate, or volunteer.  Life in general is a balance like the yin yang sign, we just try to favor what in our own view is the white.  But, to some people, what we see as black, they view as white.  Good and bad are in some senses a form of a test of judgement... [Everyone is sent here to learn something different and their perception of how they impact themselves and others isn't always clear.. It is part of their journey.]

And that is all I have for now.  It is 2:43 PM.  Thanks.  Link to Audio.


13 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am on this spiritual path and you confirmed every thing I believe is spirituality and God and the journey called life. Mind.blown. So much to learn here. This was a great Q&A session. Very enlightening. Kudos!!

Anonymous said...

So what happens to our soul when the body dies?

Unknown said...

Thank you. My beliefs reflect what u wrote. I see so much pain, horror that we inflict to one another the environment and animals. I dont want to come back to this earth again. I want to go to the light and not feel pain. I dont see the news anymore its just too much for me. Thanx

Anonymous said...

I was excited to read this when saw this! I recently detached myself from a religion and I want to focus on myself. Can u also do a reading about Michael Jackson? His death? Was he really happy or puppeteered? Was he like as sweet and innocent as he sounded?

Psychic Focus said...

@ 2:08 AM - I actually see him as a grown man with a little boy mentality. He looks very naive and childlike. It looks like he never really grew up (I just keep seeing this little boy image..).

@ 3:39 PM - I see the souls lifting up and being sent back into the "ball of light." They look like little specks being sucked into the light like a vacuum.

Anonymous said...

Is the soul still that person.? Are the reborn? I felt my grandpa around me constantly for 3 weeks straight over the summer... I wonder if it was him or his souls general energy.... Or maybe im crazy :p

Anonymous said...

Your post on "information regarding God" is wonderful ... your perceptions match ancient wisdom. A 2009 book Sun of God by Gregory Sams also describes this concept of "God" as a ball of light. Ancient Vedic wisdom holds that the central sun of the central galaxy at the centre of the Universe is the "God/Source Energy" for the Universe. The energy or spark of Light/Life travels from the central "God/Sun" to all the other suns in the Universe and thus nourishes all life forms, whether planets or people. I LOVE this stuff! I've put together a presentation about this too. Look up "Inevitable Enlightenment" + Youtube. It's in 4 short segments ... an explanation of how human consciousness (and civilizations) rise and fall according to the amount of Light / Life Energy our planet receives at various times in history. Thanks so much for sharing your beautiful insights on this blog!

Psychic Focus said...

@10:55 The soul is that person until they choose to reincarnate. Once they do reincarnate, I see it as still the same soul, but they start a new life journey, so their physical person is different. That is why you may have a memory or something or a fear of something that happened in a past life because that emotion attached to the soul and not just the physical being.

Thanks for the great comments. I enjoyed doing this reading.

Anonymous said...

Thanks Psychic Focus!! I love your readings!

Anonymous said...

Hi! Im the person who asked about MJ, but I had a question about Marilyn Monroe too... Did she commit suicide our was she killed by the govt? A reading about Hollywood scandals would be amazing.

Psychic Focus said...

@ 10:47 AM: I think a Hollywood reading would be great. If you formulate one, submit it and I will save it.

In the meantime, MM was definitely murdered and it was covered up as a drug overdose.. I see a glass of water and there is something about it- as if she was injected with something that they claim she ingested and her lip prints aren't even on the cup.. That is my initial gut reaction image.

Anonymous said...

Im going to begin working on the Hollywood questions! Thanks for considering it!

Anonymous said...

It's quite interesting after confirm what I suspected all along. We are assign on a mission to learn on Earth.