Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Philadelphia Experiment and the Montauk Project (Mini Update)



Q. Hi, Lynn. Have you already covered the Philadelphia Experiment and/or the Montauk Project in any of your blog requests? Did they actually happen; and, if so, was there any degree of success? I'm specifically wondering if there could be any connection to this type of experimentation with the missing MH370. Thanks!
A.  I get these experiments did exist.  A vast amount of genetic testing was done.  They were successful with mutating animals and creating hybrids, but the issue was life span- the alteration of these animals shortened the life span on many.  

I also see these experiments involving a large amount of drug testing, along with immunization testing.  Not everything went to plan, and some unintended consequences arose after this testing such as lyme disease (I see the root of lyme disease was the result of one of these tests).  

I don't get a connection to these experiments / projects to the missing plane though.  They could be, I just don't see it.  

I have attached a link to a blog entry I did explaining what I saw with these projects.  You may be interested in that.  

http://psychicfocus.blogspot.com/2014/04/question-and-answer-viii-group.html 

And that is all I have.  Thank you.  Narrated reading available on YouTube.

1 comment:

Cheri said...

Thank you, Lynn. :-) Interesting stuff...