Tuesday, August 26, 2014

James Foley


Q. Was the recent ISIS beheading of an American journalist... faked??
A. As I focus on James Foley my mind keeps wanting to jump around- I keep flashing to Osama and readings I did on him (specifically that he wasn't killed how [by military] and when [he died of natural causes many years ago] the media described it).  I get a huge connection between that event and how this event played out.  I get James was really being held by a rogue group in that area that is associated or backed by US military (if his captors were once ISIS they are no longer).  He is still being held there (by this US affiliated group) to come out again for something else (a negotiation or trade of some kind- but will NEVER show in the media).  The video was falsified as well as all of the components, and this is really served as an illusion of a threat (but a believable threat and demand) when viewed by the rest of the world. [As I look at the picture I am drawn to this man in black and hear him talking clear english and telling James to stay calm and be still, everything will be ok.]   In a complicated way this was used as propaganda toward the world to give further justification for involvement into a conflict in Syria.  

That is all I have for this reading.  Thank you.  Narrated reading on YouTube.

As a side note... James's family is a victim to this too.  I see them as innocent and really have no idea what is going on.  If you have a moment please send positive, protective intent and energy to James and his family.

17 comments:

A Man Called Da-da said...

Lynn, you've unwittingly become the Internet Truth Barometer! Awesome.

@Watch said...

Thank you so much for sharing your gift and your time Lynn!!

Gypsycat said...

Good to hear Lynn love your posts

Unknown said...

Wow! Very similar to my feelings Lynn!!

CartalkByJJ said...

I had the same feeling too about this. That this was "theatre". Like everything else happening in this world.

Resident of town outside of Boston said...

I campaigned for Obama. One of the first words my daughter spoke was "Obama." I genuinely believe he is a good man and that he is genuinely trying to make the world a better place. But when I read this post and the ones about the Boston Marathon and the ones about the missing Malaysian jet, I believe what Lynn sees is accurate. So, Im left wondering, "Does Obama know? He couldn't know. Could he?" Is there a powerful group of people who mastermind and carry out these heinous acts without Obama's knowledge? I have a sense that this is the case. Does Obama know about these events beforehand? Does he know more than he is letting on about the missing jet? About the Boston Marathon? About where Jim Foley is right now?

Alex said...

@Resident of town outside Boston

Do you really think that USA will act on important events without the knowledge and approval of Obama ?

lilarose4truth said...

Obama is merely a puppet for those who pull the strings. But don't be fooled by his charisma. He knows, and he doesn't care one "smidgen" of a bit. He is NOT who you think he is.

Resident of town outside of Boston said...

@Alex. I was thinking that the FBI and /or CIA seem more powerful than any one person-- even the president. I was wondering (okay, hoping) that they were acting on their own, keeping Obama in the dark.

Alex said...

@Resident Boston

Come to think of it, you might be right. We'll just have to wait for Lynn to give us the truth.

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@Everyone: I see Obama as going into office with good intentions BUT then corruption sneaks in and limits his capabilities. I get an image of the initial briefing after he is inaugurated as a HUGE deflated feeling once Obama is brought into knowledge of what is going on, what power he has, and who he listens to. I do see private groups as having a lot of power and telling Obama what needs to be done. He is aware, but somewhat powerless to do anything different than what he is told. He serves as a strong and powerful appearing force, but is overall pretty powerless (then I get flashes of Kennedy when he got assassinated because he tried to stand up against these powers).

Odin said...

Hi Lynn, do you see those powerful people behind Obama could assasinate him, like they did to JFK ???

Resident of town outside of Boston said...

Thanks, Lynn. That's similar to what I was thinking-- that there are forces more powerful than him.

What Baku has written just gave me chills. Its a good question. I'm not sure I want to know the answer... Thanks everyone for your input.

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@Baku: It is possible, and Obama realizes this as well (I get the impression he has felt this threat somehow indirectly- like he knows).

siketa said...

What about Steven Sotloff? Is he still alive or not?

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@siketa: Yes... some kind of false flag is being built up. Looks like they are trying to plan something on US soil, and using these attacks to "bring awareness" to Americans about Americans that have gone rogue and either support ISIS by relocating or even support them here secretly. It is there way of an attack on our soil and blaming the US citizens that turned and began to support ISIS.

Unknown said...

I had the same vision July 7th while focusing on ISIS. I saw a large group of them crossing the border in Texas. I saw them wearing black bandanas like you buy in Walmart...so I knew it had to do with something US knew about and was allowing it to happen.