Thursday, September 8, 2016

Catherine Fitts and Mark Richards

Q.  I am particularly interested in what Catherine Austin Fitts recently had to say (Black Budget money was used for a Secret Space Program and Mind Control/Entrainment on humans).  Please tell me what you think/see on this matter.

I think we are being programmed from all angles (with the help of the Reptilians, aka Astral Energy Robbers) as well as getting robbed of our wealth.


A.  I get she speaks a lot of truth.  We are controlled in ways that we don't even realize.  I see that the schools, media and marketing are all focused on molding our minds in order to shape our thoughts.  Society is becoming much too dependent on the system, and through this dependence a weakness is also created.  

I see rights are given up slowly and the power shift of the government has been gradually increasing.  If control was quick, people would notice and revolt, so the government has been smart enough to do it gradual, much like the theory of the frog in a boiling pot of water.  They have created voluntary slaves, and I hear the best slaves are the ones that do so willingly. 

Regarding entrainment, I get that just like on the Netflix show, Stranger Things, that is really happening in real life.  Some subjects are voluntary, and some are manipulated through a "telepathic" system.  I hear that this type of practice will create a new type of "military weapon."  As the practice is refined and used more and more, I get that we will see more and more of this topic in the media.  It is partly to justify the behavior if the truth gets out, and also because the truth "hides in plain sight."

Lastly, I do have some concern for Catherine.  I have this feeling of panic when I focus on her, like she is being watched very closely.  Please take a minute and send her some protective light.  

Q.  What about Mark Richards (who also says he was in the secret space program). Kerry at Project Camelot has interviewed in Prison at least three times ...

Navy Captain Mark Richards was an officer involved in the Dulce Battle as well as very active in the Secret Space Program and U.S. Space Command for many years prior to his being arrested and convicted of a murder he did not commit.  Any truth to this story?  
A. I did address Mark Richards and his interview in a previous reading:  http://psychicfocus.blogspot.com/2015/12/mark-richards-and-project-camelot_12.html  
I would like to take it a step further and see what additional things come forward, and also look at his murder charge.

I still see that there is truth to his story, and during the interview he spoke from the heart.  Not only is he sharing information, I hear the phrase that "he just doesn't give a ---- anymore, and after what they have done, he will share everything."  There is most definitely an angry and frustrated side to him. 

The murder charges do feel bogus to me.  I get he was retaliated against because he was starting to "talk too much."  They felt that incarcerating him would intimidate him enough to make him quiet, and that Mark would work a deal to get a release.  The plan backfired, Mark didn't take the "silencing" deal, and instead he talked even more. 

And that is all I have for this reading.  Thank you.  Love and light-

10 comments:

Serene said...

Everyone please let's send Catherine and Mark some protective healing energy now. xoxoxo

Anonymous said...

@Lynn

Captain Randy Cramer and Corey Good . Are they speaking the truth about their involvement in the space program then? They are out and talking but they did not want Mark Richards to talk?

E.

John Casey said...

@Erin Crook: Good question.

There's also now a man coming forward who calls himself John Titor II, Area 51 USAF "Commander of 177th Time Travel Division" (see more at https://www.earthfiles.com/) but I get a strong sense that he is part of an overall psyop going on now, part of a slow-burn disclosure effort that seeks to paint elements within the PTW as heroes, who only did all these bad things "for our own good."

Unknown said...

What if some people are happy just living life and don't care about what the government is doing? My parents came from Thailand and I was born in the us. I am very thankful to be here. I feel that as long as they don't take my bank account and family away, let me travel and shop where I want then I am happy being part of the system. I do t even care if they/government are listening in on my conversations as there is nothing so secretive I need to hide. Or looking at my browsing history. I think, it's better than living in a hut in Laos.

How damaging is this thought? Am I contributing to something bad by not caring? Should I care?

John Casey said...


This "telepathic" system you mention, is this the method used, apparently, to keep the massive wall of secrecy in place? Is this a technological system or something else?

Anonymous said...

Not related to topic . But Elon Musk is not ruling out . Forces from outside SpaceX causing explosion to rocket that was going to help with free internet in Africa. He said there was a distinct noise right before explosion that coincided with object showing up in video.

Truth & light said...

No bueno...you have to care

Unknown said...


very upset they would block free internet to Africa,they are really hellbent on keeping African peoples ignorant as possible. must be a lot of potential ascension capabilities on the African continent. also that a man would be framed for murder is infuriating and i send a blocking energy to those responsible for travesties such as this. Its creates fear in all of us to speak the truth if we might receive reprisals from the powers that were.blessings to every one and sending healing energies and protections to Catherine and Mark.

John Casey said...

Good idea to be very, very skeptical of anything Facebook says it is doing, which is always at odds to what it is really doing.

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@John: The telepathic system is a natural system that is being used by manipulating people. I don't see it run by machines, but rather by people.

@chavous: I agree. That is unsettling.

Yes, please do send protective energy to them as it is very difficult to speak freely without some kind of backlash..