Tuesday, January 10, 2017

George Lucas / Star Wars

Q. With Carrie Fisher's death (I loved Princess Leia btw) I figured I would post a Star Wars related question.... 

It was mentioned a while ago that George Lucas was "in the know" or given partial disclosure and that's how he was able to develop the Star Wars Trilogy. How was the information given to him? Indirectly or directly? Did the PTW encourage Lucas's production, or was it the good ETs wanting disclosure? Did he share the source of his inspirations with any of the actors/actresses like Carrie? 

Thank you for all of your wonderful readings!!!

A. I get that George Lucas was in the know.  I see that information came to him in a variety of ways.  At first it started subtly, and then it was in his face until he was able to finish his work.  It looks like he always had a very creative and artistic mind.  When the concept of Star Wars came about he was interested in sci-fi, wanted something new, but also was searching to find some truth of his own.  I see an image of him brainstorming and jotting things down, and he would go through spurts where he would write and sketch ideas, and then have slow spells trying to connect things together (or make it feel fluid in his mind).  During the slow spells things would come to him (either in dreams, conversations, and even objects / artwork, he would come across) to keep him inspired and moving forward.  

George Lucas looks to have two main guides that sort of directed him to find information, and they also connected to him through his subconscious (providing dreams, inspiration, concepts).  One guide looks to be a Native American, late 50s, male, and a chief of some sort with a HUGE headdress.  Other other is an ET, looks like a Grey, but is all white and emits white light from all directions.

The PTW (Powers That once Were) did know what he was doing, and monitored him closely.  He was allowed to proceed in the name of his work being "sci fi" even though it touched onto the truth in a very real way.  I also see that an "ah ha" moment went off for a lot of people wondering how this story line parallels to our reality.  It also looks like as the collective consciousness rises, and more people open up, the PTW started to get concerned, and that was why Disney was encouraged to get involved (since they are controlled by the PTW as well).  

He did confide in some of the cast of Star Wars.  He wasn't sure what he knew or even exactly how he knew things, but it all made sense once he started to put his ideas and concepts together.  He used symbolism to illustrate concepts, and help people to understand.  He respected his actors / actresses, and would bounce ideas off them in order to get the best effect.  

And that is all I have for this reading.  Thank you.  Love and light-

8 comments:

DYves said...

I really love your positive action Lynn but here there is a real bias about Lucas sources everybody should be allowed to know about : https://youtu.be/dK8B10_oY5g

siketa said...

May The Force be with us.

Yad said...

I'd really enjoy knowing more about what stories are Star Wars telling...

Could you do a reading about Tolkien and The Lord of the Rings? I think there could be some similarities...

Buddhist Lady said...

DYves: fascinating little video!!!

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

DYves: That was interesting. Thanks for sharing!

RL said...

Thank you for answering my questions!! I grew up loving Star Wars and the older I get, the more "aha" moments I have every time I watch the movies. I was very curious about why Disney would take over, now I know! I have to say I've been going through almost the same thing Lucas did, which is probably why I wanted to learn about his experiences. I am going to try and do it in the name of Sci-fi as well, I Just hope the PTW won't shut me down. :) Thank you for all of your insights! I totally love reading them all!

Chatty Cathy said...

With Disney's Star Wars takeover and how Disney excessively sexualizes its child stars, I can't help but wonder if "negative" extraterrestrials are behind Disney?

Cathari said...

What I would really like to know is what happened to Carrie's mother? She died within 24 hours of her daughter's passing. What did this woman go through? Was her death merely the result of the stress and pain upon an aging mother, or did she consciously choose to depart the earthly plane? What actually occurred in this instance? These two souls had a intense connection.